SHOPRITE MOBILE SCAN
Use your smartphone to scan your groceries as you shop, then pay and go!
What is Mobile Scan?
ShopRite Mobile Scan is a new comprehensive, engaging self service option designed to help speed up checkout and improve the overall shopping experience. ShopRite Mobile Scan allows you to shop quickly by scanning your groceries with your smart phone. You can see real time totals as you shop that include your Price Plus discount. Mobile Scan has new features such as price check and real time alerts that tell you your point balances and on sale items in the aisle you are shopping in. Mobile Scan also has familiar looking self service features such as a self service scale for weighing and a designated self service pay station where you will complete your order. To use ShopRite Mobile Scan, you MUST have a personal mobile device with an iOS or Android operating system.
ShopRite of Ark Road, NJ
ShopRite of Bedford Hills, NY
ShopRite of Belleville, NJ
ShopRite of Bethlehem, PA
ShopRite of Burlington, NJ
ShopRite of Byram, NJ
ShopRite of Canton, CT
ShopRite of Chester Plaza, NY
ShopRite of Chester, NJ
ShopRite of Cinnaminson, NJ
ShopRite of Clark, NJ
ShopRite of Clinton, NJ
ShopRite of Croton, NY
ShopRite of East Brunswick, NJ
ShopRite of Enfield, CT
ShopRite of Evesham Rd, NJ
ShopRite of Fairless Hills, PA
ShopRite of Festival, MD
ShopRite of Flanders, NJ
ShopRite of Flemington, NJ
ShopRite of Forest & Richmond, NY
ShopRite of Franklin, NJ
ShopRite of Galloway, NJ
ShopRite of Garwood, NJ
ShopRite of Greater Morristown, NJ
ShopRite of Hainesport, NJ
ShopRite of Hammonton, NJ
ShopRite of Hylan Blvd, NY
ShopRite of Kingston, NY
ShopRite of Lagrangeville, NY
ShopRite of Mansfield, NJ
ShopRite of Marlton, NJ
ShopRite of Marmora, NJ
ShopRite of Medford, NJ
ShopRite of Mohegan Lake, NY
ShopRite of Newton, NJ
ShopRite of North Greenbush, NY
ShopRite of Parsippany, NJ
ShopRite of Phillipsburg, NJ
ShopRite of Somers Point, NJ
ShopRite of Somerset, NJ
ShopRite of Southington, CT
ShopRite of Sparta, NJ
ShopRite of Spotswood, NJ
ShopRite of Springfield, NJ
ShopRite of Stirling, NJ
ShopRite of Succasunna, NJ
ShopRite of Thornwood, NY
ShopRite of Vails Gate, NY
ShopRite of Veterans Road, NY
ShopRite of Warwick, NY
ShopRite of Washington, NJ
ShopRite of West Caldwell, NJ
ShopRite of Yardley, PA
How to Shop
1. Go to the Apple or Google Play store to download the ShopRite Mobile Scan app.
2. Visit your participating store’s courtesy desk to complete registration.
a. At the time of registration, customers MUST present a valid ID, a Price Plus club® card and email address.
b. The store will also review any available check cashing history. Only customers in good standing are eligible for the Mobile Scan service. Mobile Scan privileges are given at the store’s discretion and can be revoked at anytime.
c. Once your registration is complete, it is active in all participating locations.
3. Click on the Mobile Scan app while you are in the ShopRite store. Read and accept the “Terms and Conditions”. To read the “Terms and Conditions” you will need to accept the “Access to Internet User Agreement” when prompted.
4. Scan your Price Plus club® card when prompted – this will only be required for your FIRST Mobile Scan order. The system will then store your number for future orders.
Before You Shop!
- Visit the customer service desk to complete enrollment prior to your first Mobile Scan shopping order.
- Fully charge your mobile device before coming into the store! If the battery life becomes extremely low during your shopping, ask the shopping assistant or courtesy desk for options before your device dies.
- Have a supply of reusable bags in your cart before you begin shopping.
- Bag the groceries as you move through the shopping process.
- Scan the barcode on the item.
- For bakery and produce items that do not have a barcode, you can scan the shelf tag.
- Weigh produce at the weigh station don’t wait until checkout.
- Scan each item individually (even if you have multiple of the same item). This assists in keeping inventory records accurate and up to date.
- The Mobile Scan pay station is located at the front of the store. The weigh station can be found in the produce department.
- Rainchecks and store credits cannot be processed via Mobile Scan.
- If you are using Mobile Scan and wish to PURCHASE gift cards, set the card(s) aside. You’ll need to ask a store associate to process the card(s) at checkout.
The Mobile Scan system offers two types of shopping notifications for customers:
Specials – These will pop up on your device to let you know about sale items in the aisle you are in.
Alerts – These will inform you of your loyalty points.
Now it's time to check out...
Once you’re done shopping, you MUST take your shopping cart and mobile device to the Mobile Scan check out at the front of the store. You will be prompted to scan the barcode provided on the screen and the system will then download your order from your mobile device to the pay station. You can now put away your mobile device. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete your order.
ShopRite Mobile Scan accepts several forms of payment. Some forms of payment may require processing assistance from a store associate. Manufacturer and ShopRite coupons should be scanned during checkout and placed in the designated slot in the pay station. Digital coupons will be deducted at checkout.
Mobile Scan Audit
As noted in the terms and conditions of the Mobile Scan service, your shopping order may be selected for an audit as part of the checkout process. When an audit is triggered, a store associate will be notified and will come to assist you. He/she will scan several items in your order to match them with the information in the computer system. Upon successful completion of the audit, your payment will be processed. If an exception is found during the audit (items found that were not scanned, mismatched items, items not weighed, etc.) the store associate may need to scan your entire order via a traditional checkout lane. We will make every effort to complete the audit in a timely manner.
We regret any inconvenience the audit may cause, but it is one of many security measures in place to make sure that Mobile Scan privileges are being used as intended.