To our valued customers:
As the coronavirus health crisis continues to evolve, we're doing our best to adapt and respond to the needs of our Associates, our customers, and the communities we serve each day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
All of us at ShopRite, including our contact center team, are working hard to serve you. We regret that, in spite of these efforts, our telephone hold times are longer than usual and we are not able to answer your email message as promptly as we would like. Please know that we are doing our best to get to your calls and emails as quickly as possible.
To assist you further, we’ve gathered some key information to help address some of your top concerns and inquiries right now. Please choose from the list of subjects below.
If your question or concern is not addressed here and you need to submit an email, please be sure to include all of your contact information, including email address and daytime phone number, as well as your Price Plus club card number. Our team is available by phone at 1-800-746-7748, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
As this health crisis continues to unfold our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our Associates and customers. We deeply appreciate your patience and hope that you and your family remain safe and well.
Please click a topic below for more information:
- ShopRite from Home Online Shopping
- Refund/Return Policy Information
- Rain Check Policy Information
- Associate and Customer Safety Protocols
- Store Hours
- Special Hours for At-Risk Individuals
- Product Availability
- Pricing and Promotions
ShopRite from Home
The demand for online shopping services is at an all-time high. Remember that your ShopRite from Home orders are selected from in-store inventories so your order is subject to in-store availability and purchase limits. We are working to increase capacity and expand available time slots for pickup and delivery. Some key points for ShopRite from Home shoppers:
- If you are new to ShopRite from Home, click here for tips on how to best use this service.
- Time slots for both pick up and deliver are limited – we strongly suggest that you reserve a time slot at the start of your order. It will be held for approximately one hour. If your order is not completed in that time, it will be opened back up to other shoppers. Contact center representatives are unable to open additional time slots or restore your original time slot.
- Please look for your order # and a confirmation email with your order # to ensure your order was received by the store.
- If you need to make a change to an existing order you can sign in, select order history and then click the “change” button next to the order you wish to modify. You will have approximately 90 minutes to change your order and hold your current timeslot. Once you have made the desired changes you will need to proceed through the checkout process.
- If you’re experiencing slow response time on shoprite.com, we recommend you try the ShopRite app on your tablet or mobile device.
- Our online shopping departments have suspended the use of reusable bags. Online orders will be bagged in plastic or paper bags only. Please note that bag fees may still apply to your order.
- Additional information and instructions about ShopRite from Home payment and delivery can be found on the checkout page.
- We are doing our best to fill your order accurately and on time. If you’ve picked up your order or received your delivery and you find there are errors, or items are damaged or missing, you may reach out to the store or submit your email here. It will be forwarded to the store for follow up.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our Associates and customers, we have temporarily suspended our refund and return policy -- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We are unable to accept returns on items purchased during the state of emergency unless they are defective, damaged or spoiled. PLEASE MAKE YOUR PURCHASES CAREFULLY AND BUY ONLY WHAT YOU NEED. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please click here for more details.
Rain Check Policy:
We have temporarily suspended the issuing of Rain Checks until FURTHER NOTICE. We are doing our best to keep our shelves stocked but we are unable to issue rain checks at a time when product supplies and deliveries may be uncertain. Timing of product deliveries and in-store inventory can change rapidly, so we appreciate your cooperation in limiting your purchases to posted limits so that everyone can get what they need. Once we are past this health crisis, we look forward to bringing you more of the weekly sales, specials, promotions and values you have come to enjoy. Please click here for more details.
Associate and Customer Safety Protocols:
The safety and well-being of our Associates and customers continues to be our highest priority. We remain vigilant about our cleaning and sanitation protocols throughout the store and continue to encourage customers and associates to follow recommendations with respect to social distancing.
In the event that one of our associates is diagnosed with COVID-19, we are prepared to implement the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended protocol to reduce the spread of the virus which include:
- Require the associate to remain home until they are cleared by a healthcare professional to return to work;
- Notification of the associate’s colleagues who may have been in prolonged, close contact and require them to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days;
- Initiate an enhanced deep cleaning and sanitation process including all workspaces used by the associate and common areas.
Please keep in mind that Federal law prohibits the disclosure of personal health information, so we are unable to release the name of the associate, the department in which they work, or any information about the associate’s health status to the public. All of our associates are working tirelessly throughout this unprecedented national health emergency to replenish shelves, run checkouts and help our shoppers access the fresh foods and vital supplies they need to take care of their loved ones. We are proud of the amazing dedication our associates are demonstrating and we thank them for their service to our customers.
We can tell you that we remain in contact with our associate to offer our support through their recovery process.
The containment of the Coronavirus is a shared responsibility. As we strive to remain open to provide you with the essential food supplies you need, and for the safety of our customers and associates we urge everyone:
- If you are sick, please refrain from coming to the store;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes;
- Wash your hands regularly and do not touch your face;
- Practice social distancing, wherever possible.
We also continue to focus our efforts on maintaining sufficient supplies of hand sanitizer and shopping cart wipes. These are in very short supply from the manufacturers, but we are ordering and shipping these items as quickly as possible to try and keep up with the demand.
For more information about what we are doing to keep our associates and customers safe, please visit: http://facts.wakefern.com.
Store Hours and Operations:
Our stores remain open for business. Some stores may be operating on modified schedules based on product deliveries and the need to restock shelves and to allow for additional cleaning. Although we do not anticipate service disruptions, at this time, any information regarding modified store hours will be posted to our website and local social media pages.
Special Hours for at-risk Individuals:
As the coronavirus health crisis continues to evolve, we're doing our best to adapt and respond to the changing circumstances. Because the needs of each community differ, each store is working to address how best to meet those needs. Some stores may be reserving special shopping hours, while others are establishing separate checkout stations to accommodate the elderly and high-risk individuals. Again, we suggest you visit your local store’s social media page for details about store hours. All of our stores continue to follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing and remain vigilant about cleaning and sanitizing key areas of the store throughout the day to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and the associates who are working hard to serve you.
Like all retailers in our area, we are in short supply of many items that are in high demand right now. As a result, we are limiting the number of items you can purchase in critical categories such as:
- Disinfectant cleaners and wipes
- Paper products
- Bar and liquid soaps
- Cough/cold / flu over the counter medicines
- Fresh meat and poultry
Since timing of product deliveries and in-store inventory can change rapidly, product limits are subject to change daily and at the store manager's discretion. We’re working with our suppliers to keep these items on the shelf for you and we appreciate your cooperation in limiting your purchases to posted quantities so that everyone can get the products they need.
The coronavirus outbreak has placed extraordinary pressure on the grocery industry due to the reduced services provided by restaurants and increased buying by consumers. Suppliers and manufacturers are working to meet the demand by increasing their production of the most essential items. We are doing our best to keep our stores stocked, however, the availability of certain items varies widely day-to-day and you may not always find the products you need.
Due to high demand and tighter supplies, we have experienced higher costs on items such as meat, eggs, and produce. Other products, such as hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and cold and pain relief medications have all increased in demand. We’ve had to pass those price increases on to our customers. We remain committed to bringing our customers great values throughout the store.
Beginning on March 29, 2020 we have simplified our circular. Because of the current situation, we cannot be certain that we will have sufficient inventory to cover a sale so our ads will feature only those items we believe we can have in sufficient supply. Customers will be able to find additional savings throughout our store that did not make it into our ad or circular.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a very fluid situation. Product availability is changing day-by-day and we continue to look for alternative sources of supply to meet consumer demand. We remain committed to bringing you value pricing each and every day including through the COVID-19 emergency.